Instructions to connect to your LINKA can be found in the “Connecting to LINKA” page.
In the scenario that your LINKA will not connect, here are some troubleshooting steps for connecting to your LINKA bike.
Download latest version of app
Diagnosing the Problem
Make sure LINKA is unlocked
First, make sure that your LINKA is unlocked. If your LINKA is locked, you can unlock it by using the phone-less access code. To learn more, you can visit the “Phone-less Access Code” page.
App shows connected / Connection unstable
Solid Yellow LED
"Preparing to Pair" message
Unable to Find LINKA
When you click on “Search for LINKA”, a message will appear that says “Searching”. If Bluetooth is on, and your LINKA is awake and blinking blue, your LINKA should appear within 10 seconds.
Here are some troubleshooting steps to solve these problems. Most users will be able to solve the problem by the second step.
NOTE: If your app is below version 1.7, please download latest version of the app.
1. Terminate the app and restart the app.2. Go through the un-pairing process. Go to Settings->Bluetooth, find “LINKA 1”, and press on “Forget This Device”.
3. Delete your LINKA device from your app. Under the left-sidebar menu of your app, click the red minus sign beside your LINKA device. Pair up with your LINKA again.
4. If you are using Android, make sure your LINKA app has permission to use your phone's location
5. Uninstall the app and reinstall the app
6. Restart the phone
7. If these steps do not work, please connect to LINKA using a different phone. Then, factory reset your LINKA using that phone. To learn how to factory reset, visit the “Factory Reset” page.
* * *
Live Chat Support
If you have any other questions or problems using your LINKA, please use our Live Chat support.
Our Live Chat hours are Hong Kong Time 8:00-20:00 (GMT 0:00-12:00) (PST 17:00-5:00)